BECOME A VOLUNTEER FOR THE REFUGE POUR CHATS DE VERDUN
- Please take a moment to learn about our organization and its activities: About us.
- The Refuge pour chats de Verdun is a “virtual” refuge; that is, we do not have an office, we do not have a shelter where the cats are kept, and we do not have any employees. We are not able to provide you with a car, a workspace, or materials (computers, software, etc.).
- Our volunteers have little to no contact with the cats. IF YOU WANT TO HELP CARE FOR THE CATS, the only way you do so is to become a foster family. Please refer to our section: Foster families.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONDITIONS
- People who wish to volunteer for the Refuge pour chats de Verdun must be at least 18 years of age. Exceptionally, if adult supervision is available, a special agreement may be reached for minors who wish to volunteer.
- If the duties you would like to fulfil are already being carried out by another volunteer, you can help us fulfil the needs we have at the moment, or we can keep your name on file for future projects.
- New volunteers receive training for the roles they agree to take on from experienced volunteers who have a good knowledge of the tasks to be carried out and of our organization.
TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER
If you would like to offer your services as a volunteer, please fill out the VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM below. The purpose of this form is to enable us to get to know you better, and does not represent a contract in any way.
We are looking for diligent and punctual volunteers with a sense of commitment. Our long-time volunteers put a lot of time into training new ones. Our application form describes the different volunteer activities that we have to offer and asks a series of questions that enables us to get to know you better. Please take the time to answer all the questions: incomplete forms will not be accepted.
Every volunteer brings their own personal touch to our organization. Although our needs vary over time, the form illustrates the kind of help we usually need. Please check off the tasks that you are willing to carry out on a regular basis.
Once you have submitted your application, we will happily contact you by e-mail or telephone so that we can determine the best way to unite our abilities for the well-being of cats!
Thank you for your interest in the Refuge pour chats de Verdun!
- Download PDF Volunteer application form, 4 pages, 68 KB – Last update: February 2013